Date:      Fri, 19 Jan 2007 11:32:38 +1100
From:      "Murray Taylor" <MTaylor@bytecraft.com.au>
To:        "Greg 'groggy' Lehey" <grog@FreeBSD.org>
Cc:        Dak Ghatikachalam <dghatikachalam@gmail.com>, freebsd-questions <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.org>
Subject:   RE: Mail etiquette (was: What is this mean by this term)

=20

Exactly! And not only my .sig which I do have control over whether=20
I add it or not, and also the #@$%^%# stupid corporate disclaimer also
(over which I have no control).... sigh

Mail etiquette and general netiquette are subjects that are
not taught when the unwashed are given computers...

mjt (no .sig)
The information transmitted in this e-mail is for the exclusive
use of the intended addressee and may contain confidential
and/or privileged material. Any review, re-transmission,
dissemination or other use of it, or the taking of any action
in reliance upon this information by persons and/or entities
other than the intended recipient is prohibited. If you
received this in error, please inform the sender and/or
addressee immediately and delete the material.=20

E-mails may not be secure, may contain computer viruses and
may be corrupted in transmission. Please carefully check this
e-mail (and any attachment) accordingly. No warranties are
given and no liability is accepted for any loss or damage
caused by such matters.

### This e-mail message has been scanned for Viruses by Bytecraft ###