Date:      Mon, 22 Sep 2003 17:02:39 +0200
From:      "Simon L. Nielsen" <simon@FreeBSD.org>
To:        Marc Ramirez <marc.ramirez@bluecirclesoft.com>
Cc:        chat@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: What are people using for MUA's nowadays?

--oyUTqETQ0mS9luUI

On 2003.09.22 10:50:07 -0400, Marc Ramirez wrote:

> So, what are you young hipsters using to read main and filter spam?

I don't know if I'm a young hipsters, but I use mutt for mail, and
SpamAssassin as spam filter.

mutt works nicely with PGP/GPG and handles a lot of inboxes very well
(procmail sorted mailing lists).  When setting up mutt the first time it
does require you to spend some time making a good .muttrc (mutt's main
config file) that works with your setup, but once you get that done and
learn the basic keys, it's very nice.

--=20
Simon L. Nielsen
FreeBSD Documentation Team