Date:      Thu, 10 Oct 2002 11:57:55 +0200
From:      Hendrik Kluever <Hendrik.Kluever@sita.co.za>
To:        "'freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.org'" <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.org>
Subject:   FreeBSD 4.6

I just want to know how can I install FreeBSD without sendmail being install
aswell???

Hendrik Kluever
SITA - NETECS
Office: +27 12 672 2318
Fax: +27 12 672-2716
This message and any attachment are intended only for the use of the
Addressee and may contain information that is PRIVILEGED and CONFIDENTIAL.
received this communication in error, please erase all copies of the message
and its attachments and notify me immediately. Thank You.
Security Warning: Please note that this email has been created in the
knowledge that Internet email is not a 100% secure communications medium. I
advise that you understand and observe this lack of security when emailing
me.
Viruses: Although I have taken steps to ensure that this email and
attachments are free from any virus, I advise that in keeping with good
computer practice the recipient should ensure they are actually virus free.