Date:      Fri, 30 Oct 1998 15:34:31 -0600 (CST)
From:      Alberto de Poo Bas <adepoo@tamnet.com.mx>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Can't compile anything since I try to install apache-fp

Something went wrong when I want to upgrade my apache-fp to
apache-fp1.3.1, and since then I can't compile anything, all programas
exit with an error in the configuration stage, for example sudo:

===>  Extracting for sudo-1.5.6.5
>> Checksum OK for cu-sudo.v1.5.6p5.tar.Z.
===>  Patching for sudo-1.5.6.5
===>  Applying FreeBSD patches for sudo-1.5.6.5
===>  Configuring for sudo-1.5.6.5
configure: error: can not find sources in  or ..
*** Error code 1

Stop.

All ports are the same, in the configure stage all show different errors
and then stops. What can I do? I'm using FBSD226.

Thanks in advance

Alberto de Poo
adepoo@tamnet.com.mx