Date:      Tue, 18 Jun 2002 12:38:13 +0200
From:      Andy Sporner <sporner@nentec.de>
To:        Evgeny Dolgopyat <evg_dolgop@mail.ru>, freebsd-cluster <freebsd-cluster@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: Application cluster

Evgeny Dolgopyat wrote:

>You wrote:
>
>>If
>>you are
>>interested in this, maybe I can mail you a zipped copy of the sources in
>>a day
>>or so (I was looking for an excuse to put more time in that project
>>again and
>>this might be the right thing... ;-)).
>>

>I 'm interested! Can you put me a copy, please?

OK, In the next day or so (realistically on Monday) I will send it.
 What I would
like to do is get a working group together to really work on this--this
is largely
because of my lack of time.

This has been a rather dead group and since there is interest perhaps
this can
really start to grow here.  This is the third reply I have had in a few
days, which
I have to say is encouraging...

Will anybody interested in helping make this a group (in other words sharing
in the development and progress) effort please announce themselves.  We can
then figure out how to go on with this...  Otherwise the risk is that
this could
end up dying because of my lack of time.

Andy