Date:      Fri, 07 Jul 00 12:09:01
From:      "Thomas Widlundh" <tw@ettnet.se>
To:        "FreeBSD" <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   pine

Hi all,
Yesterday I installed Pine 5.05 on fBSD 3.1 from the ports (pkg) on the CD.
I have already xfmail installed which does work all perfectly.
Some configging (SMTP) and I managed to send a mail. But I'm not receiving any mails.
The account is a POP3. I don't see any configging for POP.
Am I missing something here? Any clous?

And Pine claims to use us-ascii. Is there a way to change to sv_SE.8859-1? I did change that in "character-
set", but no luck.
The setup options give a "Newpassword". Is this for the local terminal or is it for access to the mails on the
server?
Thomas