Date:      15 Jan 2003 12:15:27 -0500
From:      Joe Marcus Clarke <marcus@marcuscom.com>
To:        Kris Kennaway <kris@obsecurity.org>
Cc:        FreeBSD GNOME Users <gnome@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: gnome sparc64 errors

On Wed, 2003-01-15 at 02:10, Kris Kennaway wrote:
> If anyone is feeling at a loose end, a number of GNOME packages fail
> to build on sparc64:
>
> e.g.
>
> http://bento.freebsd.org/errorlogs/sparc64-5-latest/guile-1.4.1_2.log

It's my understanding that Sparc64 has pthreads support, right?  If so,
I'd like to see the config.log from guile to see why the threads test is
failing.  If not, I'll conditionalize the plist.

> http://bento.freebsd.org/errorlogs/sparc64-5-latest/gnomevfs2-2.0.4.1_1.log

This looks like a Sparc64 distribution bug.  Why is bzlib.h missing from
the Sparc64 installs?

> http://bento.freebsd.org/errorlogs/sparc64-5-latest/gnomelibs-1.4.2_1.log

This looks like another issue with Sparc64.  Are you not distributing
the BDB stuff with that architecture?

Joe