Date:      Fri, 30 Jan 2004 18:50:34 -0500 (EST)
From:      Wesley Morgan <morganw@chemikals.org>
To:        current@freebsd.org
Subject:   ifconfig panics system

Soeren's latest ATA commits have allowed my system to boot, but now a
freshly built kernel/world panic immediately upon use of "ifconfig", with
or without arguments. No dump available yet because the ATA code seems to
barf when trying to dump, and the trace didn't stay in the kernel message
buffer for next reboot. More info when I have it! *prepares pointy hat*