Date:      Thu, 31 May 2001 15:35:23 -0700 (PDT)
From:      Valentino Vaschetto <logo@osd.bsdi.com>
To:        Holger Kipp <Holger.Kipp@alogis.com>, Murray Stokely <murray@osd.bsdi.com>
Cc:        <freebsd-doc@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: Contribute "SAP/R3 Installation Description on FreeBSD 4.3 STABLE"

Missed stuff:

* Forgot the ";" at the end of one of the &prompt.root;
* Fixed the ugly <screen> indentations

Diff attached.

-val

On Wed, 30 May 2001, Murray Stokely wrote:

:On Tue, May 29, 2001 at 03:22:34PM +0200, Holger Kipp wrote:
:> Documentation is available (currently as LyX-File and derivations,
:> ie LaTeX, ps and pdf) and you're free to use it for the FreeBSD
:> Handbook, if you like (as long as my name stays in there ;-)
:
:Thanks Holger,
:
:  Valentino Vaschetto converted this document to DocBook SGML and it
:has been committed.  Please let me know if you think the presentation
:should be tweaked in any way (the change is in CVS now and should
:appear on the web in a few hours).  I thought it would be beneficial
:to list links to the SAP notes that you reference, but I couldn't find
:them online.
:
:     - Murray
:
:with "unsubscribe freebsd-doc" in the body of the message
: