Date:      Thu, 1 Feb 2001 12:02:03 -0600
From:      "G. Adam Stanislav" <adam@whizkidtech.net>
To:        questions@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Sound Blaster 16 PCI under FreeBSD 3.1

Hello,

Which device driver can I add to my kernel to use the Sound Blaster 16 PCI
with FreeBSD 3.1? I have studied the LINT file. It lists other Sound
Blasters, but not the 16 PCI one (it is possible the SB16PCI did not
even exist yet when FBSD 3.1 was released, I suppose).

Please cc your reply directly to me as I am not subscribed to questions.

Thank you,
Adam

--
Where two fight, third one wins