Date:      Fri, 16 Oct 1998 12:56:18 -0700 (PDT)
From:      Julian Elischer <julian@whistle.com>
To:        "Michael A. Perna" <mperna@stevens-tech.edu>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: ip addresses

check out 'natd' (in 2.2.6-7)
it would work best with 2 net cards in one of the machines

LAN------Freebsd----yourprivatenet
($15 for a cheep ne2000  based card.)
You may be able to do it with one, with 2 IP addresses (ifconfig alias)B
but that would put the hidden machines
on the same lan as the campus even if they are using different IP
addresses, the admins may get upset.

julian