Date:      Mon, 7 Aug 2006 00:42:27 -0300 (ADT)
From:      "Marc G. Fournier" <scrappy@freebsd.org>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   BSDstats Project v2.0 ...

I've now committed v2.0 of the 300.statistics periodic script ... this one
adds the device reporting that we'd talked about previously, and the
summary reports now reflect the driver(s) in use for those deciding to
report ...

This Phase of the script is optional, and not enabled by default ... I
can't think of any reason why you wouldn't want to report it, but just in
case someone feels it poses a problem, its an opt-in report ...

pkg-message updated to reflect the extra line you need to add to
/etc/periodic.conf:

         monthly_statistics_report_devices=yes

I've written it to report driver + chip= information from pciconf -l,
since even pciconf -lv doesn't seem to use card= ... the summary report
will be extended next to show both vendor and chip statistics ...

Let me know of any problems ...

----