Date:      Wed, 22 Apr 1998 20:51:28 -0500
From:      Ade Lovett <ade@demon.net>
To:        multimedia@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Bt848 MIRO card

Out of curiosity, are there any MIRO Bt848 cards out there that
don't need the change in /sys/pci/brooktree.c of audiomuxs[0]
from 0x02 to 0x04 in the CARDTYPE struct in order to get
sound working in fxtv?

If not, can I suggest that someone with commit privileges change
the MIRO struct (line 3800 in my source) to be:

        /* CARD_MIRO */
        { "Miro TV",                            /* the 'name' */
           NULL,                                /* the tuner */
           0,                                   /* dbx unknown */
           0,
           0,                                   /* EEProm unknown */
           0,                                   /* size unknown */
           { 0x04, 0x01, 0x00, 0x0a, 1 } },     /* XXX ??? */

-aDe

--
Ade Lovett, Demon Internet, Austin, Texas.