Date:      Thu, 19 Sep 2002 23:22:54 -0400 (EDT)
From:      Fuji Zhang <fzhang3@csd.uwo.ca>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   PPP connection via a GMC router

hi, i had ADSL working via a D-Link card to Bell Sympatico just fine. then
my roommate wanted to share the ISP w/ me. so we bought a GMC router. He
had his Linux box working behind the router. but my FreeBSD box stopped
working. what am i missing? your help would certainly be appreciated.
please respond to this address directly as i am not subscribing to list
now.

Sincerely,

Fujie Zhang