Date:      Wed, 12 Jul 2000 03:18:24 -0700
From:      Jason Scott <freepix@sirius.com>
To:        msmith@freebsd.org
Cc:        scsi@freebsd.org
Subject:   RE: Invalidating pack weirdness

Hello, Alfred had posted this message for me... At this point, I wondered
what I could do to add more storage to my system.  I don't know what a
'U160' disk is.  If that is a particular type of SCSI disk, I would like to
stay away from it so that I can add another drive right away. Our primary
drive only has 2% disk space left and we have to add a new disk within 2
days.  If you have any brand/model recommendations I would appreciate it.

Thank You

If this is a new SCSI disk and an Adaptec controller - yes, it's a known
problem.

At this point in time, I don't think you can buy a U160 disk from anyone
that will work with an Adaptec controller and our driver.  Justin is at
work on the problem at the moment.