Date:      Sun, 29 Jan 2012 14:31:56 +0000
From:      =?iso-8859-1?Q?Ant=F3nio_Trindade?= <antonio.trindade@gmail.com>
To:        freebsd-fs@freebsd.org, freebsd-stable@freebsd.org, freebsd-bugs@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: kernel: panic: softdep_sync_buf: Unknown type jnewblk

Hi.

I'm pretty sure this will be considered almost as spam, but I =
reactivated SU+J a day and half ago and it still did not panic.
However, I also activated dumpdev, so I'll be prepared to provide =
additional information in case of a panic.

Cumprimentos/Best regards/Mit freundlichen Gr=FC=DFen,
Ant=F3nio Trindade
Antonio <dot> Trindade <at> gmail.com

S=EDtios pessoais:
Galeria Fotogr=E1fica: http://trindade.myphotos.cc/fotos/
Blog de fotografia: http://trindade.myphotos.cc/fotografia/
Blog de not=EDcias: http://trindade.myphotos.cc/noticiasavulsas/
Blog pessoal: http://trindade.myphotos.cc/pensamentosnoar/

On 2012/01/29, at 08:09, Kirk McKusick wrote:

>> Date: Fri, 27 Jan 2012 09:39:34 +0100
>> From: Yamagi Burmeister <lists@yamagi.org>
>> To: freebsd@jdc.parodius.com
>> Cc: antonio.trindade@gmail.com, freebsd-fs@freebsd.org, =
dougb@freebsd.org,
>>        freebsd-stable@freebsd.org
>> Subject: Re: kernel: panic: softdep_sync_buf: Unknown type jnewblk
>>=20
>> Hi :)
>>=20
>> On Thu, 26 Jan 2012 17:54:30 -0800
>> Jeremy Chadwick <freebsd@jdc.parodius.com> wrote:
>>=20
>>> I'll also point out, though the OP isn't using snapshots, that it's
>>> confirmed use of snapshots on SU+J can result in a full filesystem =
hang.
>>> Confirmation is from Kirk McKusick (author of SU and designer of =
SU+J):
http://lists.freebsd.org/pipermail/freebsd-fs/2012-January/013429.html