Date:      Fri, 5 May 2000 08:10:02 -0700 (PDT)
From:      Garance A Drosehn <gad@eclipse.acs.rpi.edu>
To:        freebsd-doc@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: docs/18391: Minor fixes to 3 web pages at www.freebsd.org

The following reply was made to PR docs/18391; it has been noted by GNATS.

From: Garance A Drosehn <gad@eclipse.acs.rpi.edu>
To: freebsd-gnats-submit@FreeBSD.org
Date: Fri, 5 May 2000 11:09:18 -0400

 I heard back from Justin Mason, who used to do some work on PLP.
 He says that no one has worked on it in years, and it is definitely
 a dead project (superceded by LPRng), so we should remove any
 references to it in favor of LPRng.

 ---
 Garance Alistair Drosehn     =     gad@eclipse.acs.rpi.edu
 Senior Systems Programmer        (MIME & NeXTmail capable)
 Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute;           Troy NY    USA