Date:      Fri, 28 Jun 2013 23:10:52 +0200
From:      Attilio Rao <attilio@freebsd.org>
To:        Davide Italiano <davide@freebsd.org>
Cc:        svn-src-head@freebsd.org, FreeBSD FS <freebsd-fs@freebsd.org>, svn-src-all@freebsd.org, src-committers@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: svn commit: r252356 - in head: contrib/smbfs/mount_smbfs etc/defaults etc/mtree include lib lib/libprocstat rescue/rescue sbin/mount share/examples share/examples/etc share/mk sys/conf sys/kern sys...

On Fri, Jun 28, 2013 at 11:00 PM, Davide Italiano <davide@freebsd.org> wrote:
> Author: davide
> Date: Fri Jun 28 21:00:08 2013
> New Revision: 252356
>
> Log:
>   - Trim an unused and bogus Makefile for mount_smbfs.
>   - Reconnect with some minor modifications, in particular now selsocket()
>   internals are adapted to use sbintime units after recent'ish calloutng
>   switch.

I've updated the page at:
https://wiki.freebsd.org/NONMPSAFE_DEORBIT_VFS

which reflects completition of the project and the re-insert of smbfs.
During VFS Non-MPSAFE deorbit we lost the following in-kernel support:
CodaFS, HPFS, NTFS, NWFS, PortalFS, XFS

even if for some of those (most notably NTFS) there is an userland
module for FUSE available.

Thanks,
Attilio