Date:      Fri, 12 Mar 1999 18:39:57 -0500
From:      "Michael E. Mercer" <mmercer@ipass.net>
To:        Greg Pavelcak <gpavelcak@philos.umass.edu>, "freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG" <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: Question/comment about cvsup supfiles.

Greg,

Thanks for the quick response. however it looks like I need to be
spoon fed here. I think I understand it to be, create a directory
/usr/local/etc/cvsup/sup/ports-all

in this directory create a file called 'refuse'.

If I am correct here, Great! But what exactly goes in this file.
PLease give me an example, say for instance I don't need the
russian stuff?

Thanks
Michael