Date:      Tue, 12 Oct 1999 21:16:29 +0900
From:      "Daniel C. Sobral" <dcs@newsguy.com>
To:        "Brian F. Feldman" <green@FreeBSD.ORG>
Cc:        Mike Smith <mike@smith.net.au>, Andy Farkas <andyf@speednet.com.au>, Chris Costello <chris@calldei.com>, freebsd-hackers@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: aio_read kills machine

"Brian F. Feldman" wrote:

> I'd like everyone to note that for now, if you are providing user-access
> to a 4.0 box (and you don't absolutely trust your users), you should be
> using the RLIMIT_SBSIZE for limiting network memory usage just as
> you use other RLIMITs for memory limiting, etc.

Ah, so *that* is what RLIMIT_SBSIZE is! I don't recall the files in
the commit message... did it get documented in login.conf's man
page?

--
Daniel C. Sobral			(8-DCS)
dcs@newsguy.com

	"I always feel generous when I'm in the inner circle of a
conspiracy to subvert the world order and, with a small group of
allies, just defeated an alien invasion. Maybe I should value myself
a little more?"