Date:      Thu, 14 Jul 2011 08:28:22 +0200
From:      Mateusz Kocielski <shm@freebsd.org>
To:        soc-status@freebsd.org
Subject:   Testing temporal properties with Temporally Enhanced Security Logic Assertions - week 6

Hi,

 This week was pretty busy outside GSoC world, however I've done some
significant bits:

 * added few instrumenter tests (i.e. for op= assignments, field
assignment tests)
 * extended instrumenter for op= assignments
 * polishing up all hacks which I've done so far (and push code into svn repo)
 * start working on more granular locking scheme for TESLA_SCOPE_GLOBAL context

 In case of any questions please catch me on IRC (I'm shm at freenode).

Regards,
Mateusz