Date:      Mon, 14 May 2012 18:43:52 +0000
From:      Amruthur Narasimhan <anarasimhan@niksun.com>
To:        "'pgollucci@p6m7g8.com'" <pgollucci@p6m7g8.com>, Darryle Merlette <merlette@niksun.com>
Cc:        John Stemmer <jstemmer@niksun.com>, "'apache@freebsd.org'" <apache@freebsd.org>, Viet Le <viet@niksun.com>, Jung-uk Kim <jkim@niksun.com>
Subject:   RE: Apache 2.3/OCSP support

Philip,

   Thanks for the information.  We are doing CAC card integration and we ne=
ed OCSP feature ASAP. What is your time line for 2.4 version?

PS:John Stemmer is working to integrate CAC card reader with our appliance.

Amruthur Narasimhan Ph.D.

NIKSUN

Chief Information Assurance Officer

anarasimhan@niksun.com