Date:      Fri, 23 Apr 1999 17:51:17 -0400 (EDT)
From:      Pat Lynch <lynch@rush.net>
To:        W Gerald Hicks <wghicks@bellsouth.net>
Cc:        chat@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Charles Henrich a Star?

yah, I think ER's exact words were "If one of those was to show up on my
doorstep, I'd wear it" -Pat

Pat Lynch						lynch@rush.net
Systems Administrator					Rush Networking

"Wow, everyone looks different in Real Life (tm)"-
                                Nathan Dorfman meeting people at FUNY

"Suicide is painless, switching to NT isn't."-
				Unknown