Date:      Wed, 22 Aug 2012 21:36:45 +0200
From:      Bernhard Schmidt <bschmidt@techwires.net>
To:        freebsd-wireless@freebsd.org
Cc:        Alexander Motin <mav@freebsd.org>, Ron McDowell <rcm@fuzzwad.org>
Subject:   Re: kern/169433: [iwn] iwn(4) doesn&#39;t support 6235 chip.

On Sunday 05 August 2012 17:30:05 Ron McDowell wrote:
>  I have the same [I think] card in a new Samsung NP550P5C-T01US with
>  slightly different parameters:

This chipset is available with 2 different IDs, 0x088e and 0x088f, both
are handled equally though. I guess that the only difference is that
one is half-size card the other full-size.

--

Working on it. I should receive one of those cards by the end of this
week. The issue is that simply adding the device IDs is not enough to

I'll keep you posted.

--
Bernhard