Date:      Sun, 8 Oct 2000 22:17:57 -0400 (EDT)
From:      Kenneth Wayne Culver <culverk@wam.umd.edu>
To:        Barry Attai <peterrabbit@home.com>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Windows ME & FreeBSD

Oh alright, that never happened for me, usually the bootmanager just got
killed.. I have FreeBSD on a seperate disk though.

| Kenneth Culver              | FreeBSD: The best NT upgrade    |
| Unix Systems Administrator  | ICQ #: 24767726                 |
| and student at The          | AIM: muythaibxr                 |
| The University of Maryland, | Website: (Under Construction)   |
| College Park.	              | http://www.wam.umd.edu/~culverk/|