Date:      Thu, 5 Apr 2001 14:27:06 -0700
From:      zer0byte@linuxfreemail.com
To:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   getty [294]: login error

i need help...

i just upgrade from 4.2-RELEASE to 4.3 RC and  after bootime i got this error

getty[294]: login_tty /dev/console: operation not supported by the device this it the 4th times i upgrade from 4.2 to 4.3 but this is my first error i never had this problem before .. pls help
i ask around but nobody can help me i need a FreeBSD pro to help me with this problem.. thank you so much..

zer0byte-
http://zer0byte.BSDaemon.org/

Get your own FREE E-mail address at http://www.linuxfreemail.com
Linux FREE Mail is 100% FREE, 100% Linux, and 100% yours!