Date:      Wed, 26 Mar 2008 13:50:10 +0300
From:      Vladimir Grebenschikov <vova@fbsd.ru>
To:        Joe Marcus Clarke <marcus@FreeBSD.org>
Cc:        freebsd-gnome <freebsd-gnome@FreeBSD.org>
Subject:   Re: GNOME 2.22 has been released!

On Mon, 2008-03-24 at 01:23 -0400, Joe Marcus Clarke wrote:
> GNOME 2.22.0 has just been merged into the ports tree.

One more problem with recent Gnome - Xorg now all time eats CPU
10-30% constantly.

Exiting from all applications lowers that numbers, but even several
percents of CPU for idle system is too much.

Any ideas why it may happens and how to cure ?

(I have no GL* and so on, I am using xf86-video-radeonhd driver, and it
works ok just before upgrade)

--
Vladimir B. Grebenschikov
vova@fbsd.ru