Date:      Thu, 11 May 2006 16:26:04 +0100
From:      "Jeff Rollin" <jeff.rollin@gmail.com>
To:        "Kris Kennaway" <kris@obsecurity.org>
Cc:        Kouji Ito <kouji@cty-net.ne.jp>, freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: when 5.5

Are maintenance releases of old branches always released in step with new
ones, or is it just coincidence that it's happening this way this time?

On 11/05/06, Kris Kennaway <kris@obsecurity.org> wrote:

> On Thu, May 11, 2006 at 05:47:07PM +0900, Kouji Ito wrote:
> > Hello,
> > I wait very much,too, but it is not readily released.
> > If there is a detailed person for circumstances in
> > 5.5-RELEASE situation, please teach it.
>
> Next week or so, now that 6.1 is out.
>
> Kris

--=20
Argument against Linux number 6,033:

"...So this is like most Linux viruses. You have to download the virus
yourself, become root, install it and then run it. Seems like a lot of work
just to experience what you can get on Windows with a lot less trouble."