Date:      Sat, 9 Jan 1999 20:32:42 +1100 (EST)
From:      Jim Mock <jim@corp.au.triax.com>
To:        questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   termcap question

I just installed aterm and it's running fine, however the number pad
doesn't work in it.  It works fine in a normal xterm with TERM set to
xterm-color.  It was suggested that I needed to add a termcap
entry for aterm, so I've tried adding aterm to the entry in termcap
for xterm and xterm-color with no luck, and even duplicated the entry
for xterm and renamed it aterm.  I also added the info from
rxvt.termcap in the aterm doc directory.  Oh, and before anyone asks,
yes, I've run cap_mkdb afterwards, and yes, numlock is on =)

Any ideas would be much appreciated.  It's really nothing more than an
annoyance, but I use the number pad quite a bit and would like to
continue doing so.  Btw, I have the same thing happen with rxvt as
well.

Thanks,

--
: Jim Mock			| [jim@corp.au.triax.com]	: