Date:      Fri, 3 Jul 1998 17:15:32 -0700 (PDT)
From:      Woody Carey <wcarey@cs.uoregon.edu>
To:        Laszlo Vagner <root@mutsgo.kf7nn.com>
Cc:        questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: cant find library

On Fri, 3 Jul 1998, Laszlo Vagner wrote:

> ok i got it on image magic but when i try and run one of these programs i get
>
> cant find shared library libttf.so.1.0

[snip]

An idea:
When I installed pine on my box, it gave me a similar message about a
shared library. So I copied the .so.x.x in question from
/usr/ports/mail/pine/work/lib/ to /usr/local/lib or
whatever and it worked great from then on.  Try looking around for
a .so.x.x in the work/lib directory and copying it to wherever
the rest of you libs are. [/usr/lib] or whatever.

Comments?

-woody