Date:      Thu, 15 Feb 1996 09:35:04 -0800 (PST)
From:      -Vince- <vince@apollo.COSC.GOV>
To:        Joerg Wunsch <joerg_wunsch@uriah.heep.sax.de>
Cc:        FreeBSD-current users <freebsd-current@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: make world failed in -current

On Thu, 15 Feb 1996, J Wunsch wrote:

> As -Vince- wrote:
> >
> > /usr/src/sbin/init
> > cc -O -DDEBUGSHELL -DSECURE    -static -o init init.o  -L -lutil -ldescrypt
> > init.o: Undefined symbol `_logout' referenced from text segment
> > init.o: Undefined symbol `_logwtmp' referenced from text segment
> > init.o: Undefined symbol `_login_tty' referenced from text segment
> > init.o: Undefined symbol `_logwtmp' referenced from text segment
> > init.o: Undefined symbol `_logwtmp' referenced from text segment
>
> Is your libutil corrupted?

	Well, I deleted /usr/src/lib/libutil and resup and rebuilt it...
Also, am I supposed to have a /usr/lib/libdescrypt* library if I am using
just the standard MD5 and not the DES Encryption?

Cheers,
-Vince- vince@COSC.GOV - GUS Mailing Lists Admin - http://www.COSC.GOV/~vince
UC Berkeley AstroPhysics - Electrical Engineering (Honorary B.S.)
Chabot Observatory & Science Center - Board of Advisors
Running FreeBSD - Real UN*X for Free!
Linda Wong/Vivian Chow/Hacken Lee/Danny Chan/Priscilla Chan Fan Club
Mailing Lists Admin