Date:      Fri, 02 Sep 2005 15:08:48 -0500
From:      "Mauricio Román" <sbbhkk100@hotmail.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   INFORMATION

Greetings!!!

I´m a software develper, I use Java like platform for launch my proyects.
To the end users I like give them a little warranty on the producto, but i
have a problem How can i know when the end user open the source code and
made a modification?, I need know this, becouse if the end user open the
source code the end user will lose the warranty, following my criterias of
user atention.

Thanks for your attention and help.

size=3>Edgar Mauricio Román Palacio<BR><A
href="http://www.romansoft.8m.com"><FONT
color=#cc0033>www.romansoft.8m.com</FONT></A><BR>cel:
03-300-7836637<BR></FONT></P></div></html>