Date:      Mon, 26 May 2014 08:58:59 +0100
From:      Simon Hooper <simon@health-connected.com>
To:        <doc@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Health-Connected - June Newsletter

=A0

  =20

Hi Sir/,

=A0

We finally had our much awaited meeting at the House of Commons on =
Wednesday.=20
Whilst a lower turnout than expected (62 people registered, half made it, =
with=20
apologies being provided by most), however the room was nearly full. From =
our=20
side of the table, it could have gone better =96 they laid the room out =
not as=20
requested, we were told it was freezing, Vince Cable arrived early and =
completely=20
threw me off script, and they forgot to provide the water and orange =
juice=20
that we paid for!=A0=20

=A0

But having said that, the Jubilee room reeked of history and those =
present=20
were serious,=A0predominantly industry based investors, including two =
domiciliary=20
care group owners, a Medtech fund owner, experts in dementia care, the =
CEO=20
of a social enterprise think tank, carers, GP=92s, etc. Just what we =
wanted.=20
And most importantly, we have many follow ups booked already.=20

=A0

Unfortunately, apologies are due for we had wanted to speak to many that =
we=20
had only briefly spoken to before, but we just did not make it around the =
room.=20
We now know that we should have organised the meeting a =
bit=A0differently.=A0Its=20
always difficult at such meetings to adequately circulate, but we would =
welcome=20
the opportunity to answer any remaining questions you may have, whether =
over=20
the phone or in a meeting. For of course I do hope that we nudged you =
forward=20
adequately to becoming an investor yourself in our project =96 whether =
you're=20
motivated by the SEIS qualification, the highly scalable upside of the =
business=20
or principally by the social impact nature of Re-MindMe. Since our =
investors=20
to date range from =A310 to =A320,000, we believe that there is a means =
for everyone=20
to offer support=2E

=A0

For those of you that were not able to make the meeting, and indeed in =
general,=20
we will shortly be posting an abbreviated video of the event and we look =
forward=20
to hearing from you so as=A0further discussions.=20

=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=20

Best wishes,

Simon =2E

Key Links

Click here to view video of the=A0House of Commons event.  =20

  =20

 Thanks for your support=2E

=A0=A0=A0http://lnk.ie/Q4CT/e=3Ddoc@freebsd.org/http://www.health-connected=
=2Ecom=A0=A0=A0|=A0=A0=A0simon@health-connected.com=A0=A0=A0|=A0=A0=A0P: =
07805982299=A0

Legal Statement: This email has reached you since you have opted in with =
Health-Connected=20
Ltd in relation to its current crowed funding campaign=A0or are connected =
through=20
a network such as Linked In. If you wish to unsubscribe please Click Here  =

=A0