Date:      Mon, 11 Nov 1996 17:28:18 -0800
From:      Don Lewis <Don.Lewis@tsc.tdk.com>
To:        Poul-Henning Kamp <phk@critter.tfs.com>
Cc:        ctm-announce@freebsd.org, stable@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: CTM running?

On Nov 11,  1:02pm, Poul-Henning Kamp wrote:
} In message <199611111406.QAA08347@zibbi.mikom.csir.co.za>, John Hay writes:
} >
} >Is ctm running? It has been almost 24 hours after my last cvs-cur update.
}
} We had to swap a disk on freefall, and not everything is back in swing
} yet.  I'll try to make sure it works before I go to bed tonight in about
} 6h or so.

Looks like -stable has the same problem.  The last update was about >24
hours ago and there's quite a bit of stuff changed in the tree since then.

			---  Truck