Date:      Fri, 12 Dec 2003 21:40:32 +0000
From:      Andrew Boothman <andrew@cream.org>
To:        Rafal Starmach <rafalstarmach@hotmail.com>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: Donation/Advertising

Rafal Starmach wrote:

> Hello my name is Rafal Starmach.  I would like to put a static link on
> your site for an advertising campaign.  A donation can be made to
> FreeBSD. If you are interested or have any further information, please
> contact my at your earliest convenience.

Questions about the web site should usually be directed to
www@freebsd.org, but I can tell you that I don't think that the FreeBSD
website has ever run any kind of advert reguardless of a payment being made.

If it is a FreeBSD related product of service however you may be able to
get it listed in the "Commerical Vendors" pages on the site -
http://www.freebsd.org/commercial/

Again, contact www@freebsd.org to see if this might be possible.

Andrew