Date:      Tue, 19 Dec 1995 13:39:12 -0800 (PST)
From:      asami@cs.berkeley.edu (Satoshi Asami)
To:        rgrimes@GndRsh.aac.dev.com
Cc:        stable@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: program cc1 got fatal signal 11

 * I strongly suspect hardware problems given that I have run 100's if not
 * thousands of passes of make world on 2.1-stable since 2.1-release occured
 * using ASUS PCI/I-P-55TP4XE's, including 512K cache 133Mhz setups.

I see.  What kind of hardware problem do you suspect?  It happens on
two different motherboards (the ASUS board you mentioned, and a
different Triton board), two different CPUs (both Pentium 133 on ASUS)
and the motherboards have different cache modules.

The things that are in common: memory (60ns EDO, 32MB), SCSI adapter
(2940UW), disk, video card, keyboard, etc.

Satoshi