Date:      Wed, 20 Nov 1996 18:11:40 +0100 (MET)
From:      J Wunsch <j@uriah.heep.sax.de>
To:        freebsd-current@FreeBSD.org (FreeBSD-current users)
Cc:        Christian.Gusenbauer@safeconcept.utimaco.co.at
Subject:   Re: cdrom boot?

As DI. Christian Gusenbauer wrote:

> Make a DOS bootable floppy, copy fbsdboot.exe on it, edit autoexec.bat
> and add a line like "fbsdboot -C -D f:\kernel" (f = CD-ROM drive) and that's
> it.

Dosboot...  the source code in the tree looks fairly outdated.
Christian, can you see to update it?  It would also be fine to find a
method to automatically generate the header files out of the genuine
headers, so they can't disagree.  It would be even better if we could
get it to compile with bcc(1) and finally make a .com file out of it.

;-)

--
cheers, J"org