Date:      Thu, 25 Mar 2004 14:15:54 +0200
From:      Rumen Telbizov <altares@e-card.bg>
To:        Ryan Pekarik <mhx@oplink.net>
Cc:        stable@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: freebsd 4.9 stable tail wont CTRL C

Hi,

I also experience this problem since 4.9 was released
and I upgraded my servers!

The interesting part is that some of the applications
does seem to receive the signal correct, e.g.
ping some.host is interrupted with ctrl+c but
tail -f file - is not.
Ctr+Z is working well!

The terminal type I use is: cons25w
but the same behaviour is seen on cons25.
The servers are 4.9-STABLE (cvsuped 2-3 weeks
ago).

Rumen Telbizov