Date:      02 Jul 2003 14:59:56 -0400
From:      Adam <blueeskimo@gmx.net>
To:        Jeremy Messenger <mezz7@cox.net>
Cc:        gnome@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: gedit 2.3.3 crashes on 4.8-STABLE and 5.1-RELEASE

On Wed, 2003-07-02 at 14:34, Jeremy Messenger wrote:
> No crash, the spell check works perfect here. Yes, I did close, start and
> close gedit again. I did removed gedit-plugins by myself and upgrade gedit
> to 2.3.3 few days ago. But, I am not sure what you did with gedit by
> compile without Gnome libraries, which I just leave everything by default
> from Joe. You should show how you compile, what CFLAGS and many more if you
> are expecting for the more help.
>
> BTW: My system is 5.1-CURRENT yesterday.

The only compile option I have set is 'NO_OPENSSH=true' in my make.conf.

I assume you are already using the GNOME 2.3.3 libs? I'm not, which is
why I needed to make the modifications. I'm suspicious that the outdated
libs is related to the problem. GNOME 2.3.3 is due out in 5 days, so
perhaps my problem will be fixed then.

--
Adam <blueeskimo@gmx.net>