Date:      Sat, 30 Oct 1999 10:13:53 -0400
From:      Christopher Michaels <ChrisMic@clientlogic.com>
To:        'J McKitrick' <jcm@dogma.freebsd-uk.eu.org>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   RE: cdrom problem solved...

	This has already been answered...

> eliminate it, and how do i allow non root users to mount cdrom?  Do i put
> 'user' in the options list in fstab?

	This has been tossed around, time and time again on the mailing
list.  There is no vaild "user" option to mount as there is in linux.  A
non-root user by default cannot mount a device.

	Search through the mailing list archives
(http://www.FreeBSD.org/search/) and I'm sure you'll find some solutions to
that question.  The 2 that come to mind right now (w/o looking) are either
configuring 'sudo', or setting up AMD (auto-mount).

	-Chris