Date:      Sun, 28 Sep 1997 14:28:07 +0800 (CST)
From:      Reed Lai <bv4qo@bigfoot.com>
To:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Help! Cannot use F1 at BootManager

Dear Sir,

I install FreeBSD 2.2.1 into my 486-66 w/2 hard disks without trouble.
Then I
reboot  system after the installation is completed.  The BootManager displays
follow message:
    F1 ... BSD
    F5 ... disk2
    Default: F?
I enter F1, but BootManager always echoes "F?".  I try keys F2 to F5, they
are no
problem.  However, I can use F1 in installation period, but I cannot use it
at
BootManager.  Is there something wrong in KeyMap?  I re-install 6 times, even
select a different KeyMap, but BootManager always echoes F? for F1. How can I
fix this problem?

Brgds
Reed Lai