Date:      Fri, 26 Nov 1999 12:41:57 +0400
From:      Dima <dima@mmc.net.ge>
To:        freebsd-security@freebsd.org
Subject:   Commands execution loging

I have several users with shell (bash, sh) in my FreeBSD 3.2 system. I'd
like to log all commands (for security reasons) they type and execute.
Is there any possibility to pass all commands to syslog? I know about
.bash_history and .history, but they are stored in users directory and
without time of command execution, and I want to have records like
"user    time    command".

Dima