Date:      Fri, 7 Apr 2006 10:48:57 -0700
From:      Greg Lewis <glewis@eyesbeyond.com>
To:        Palle Girgensohn <girgen@freebsd.org>
Cc:        freebsd-java@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: new FreeBSD java binaries

On Thu, Apr 06, 2006 at 08:36:54PM +0200, Palle Girgensohn wrote:
> This is So Cool.
>
> Does anyone know, are the patches available that where used to build the
> binaries? Are there plans to sync the port with the binaries? I'd love to
> try them on amd64...

Try the recently committed (last night) patchset 3 support in jdk15.  It
has the changes used for the binaries but was built on the SCSL code base
which is much older than the current partner sources.

--
Greg Lewis                          Email   : glewis@eyesbeyond.com
Information Technology              FreeBSD : glewis@FreeBSD.org