Date:      Wed, 5 Jan 2005 21:41:14 +0100
From:      Jes <jjess@freebsd.polarhome.com>
To:        Maksim Yevmenkin <maksim.yevmenkin@savvis.net>
Cc:        freebsd-bluetooth@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: obexapp-1.4.2 and motorola E1000

On Wednesday 05 January 2005 21:29, Maksim Yevmenkin wrote:
> Jes,

> >> There's version 1.4.4, but can't be committed right now(there's a
> >> ports freeze in force). You could try updating your port using the
> >> patch in the PR: http://www.freebsd.org/cgi/query-pr.cgi?pr=75732
> >
> > Ok, everything is ok with motorola e1000 phone using obexapp 1.4.4.
> >
> > Thanks a lot Guido.
> >
> > If any developer needs some kind of test with this phone or any other
> > feel free to send me a message.
>
> do you have access to the phone book via obex ftrn? that is can you
> *pull entire* phone book out of your phone with obexapp/ftrn? does
> special 'telecom/<stuff>' pathnames work for you? could you please send
> 'sdpcontrol -a e1000_address browse' output?
>
> thanks,
> max

No, my phone is suited for Vodafone so it's ... uhmmmm which is the english
word? not full featured maybe ? ... some features are disabled like access to
phonebook, send pictures/audio/java applications to another phones or pcs via
bluetooth. The only way to "export" files is via ftrn iniated from a pc. Then
I only can browse files. The file structure is:

/picture
/video
/audio
/MMC(Removable) <-this is the compact flash (optional)
 /picture
 /video
 /audio

I think of there is a toolset from Motorola but it costs around 40$ or so....
and I guess it's for windows :(

The services:

sdpcontrol -a e1000 browse

Record Handle: 00000000
Service Class ID List:
        Service Discovery Server (0x1000)
Protocol Descriptor List:
        L2CAP (0x0100)
        SDP (0x0001)
Bluetooth Profile Descriptor List:
        Service Discovery Server (0x1000) ver. 1.0

Record Handle: 0x00010001
Service Class ID List:
        Dial-Up Networking (0x1103)
Protocol Descriptor List:
        L2CAP (0x0100)
        RFCOMM (0x0003)
                Protocol specific parameter #1: u/int8/bool 1
Bluetooth Profile Descriptor List:
        Dial-Up Networking (0x1103) ver. 1.0

Record Handle: 0x00010003
Service Class ID List:
        Headset Audio Gateway (0x1112)
        Generic Audio (0x1203)
Protocol Descriptor List:
        L2CAP (0x0100)
        RFCOMM (0x0003)
                Protocol specific parameter #1: u/int8/bool 3
Bluetooth Profile Descriptor List:
        Headset (0x1108) ver. 1.0

Record Handle: 0x00010007
Service Class ID List:
        Handsfree Audio Gateway (0x111f)
        Generic Audio (0x1203)
Protocol Descriptor List:
        L2CAP (0x0100)
        RFCOMM (0x0003)
                Protocol specific parameter #1: u/int8/bool 7
Bluetooth Profile Descriptor List:
        Handsfree (0x111e) ver. 1.1

Record Handle: 0x00010008
Service Class ID List:
        OBEX Object Push (0x1105)
Protocol Descriptor List:
        L2CAP (0x0100)
        RFCOMM (0x0003)
                Protocol specific parameter #1: u/int8/bool 8
        OBEX (0x0008)
Bluetooth Profile Descriptor List:
        OBEX Object Push (0x1105) ver. 1.0

Record Handle: 0x00010009
Service Class ID List:
        OBEX File Transfer (0x1106)
Protocol Descriptor List:
        L2CAP (0x0100)
        RFCOMM (0x0003)
                Protocol specific parameter #1: u/int8/bool 9
        OBEX (0x0008)
Bluetooth Profile Descriptor List:
        OBEX File Transfer (0x1106) ver. 1.0

Bye