Date:      Thu, 20 Dec 2001 12:57:59 -0600
From:      "Chuck Rock" <carock@epctech.com>
To:        <freebsd-isp@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   RE: forwarding surfers..

Wouldn't it be easier to use standard HTML/CGI scripting to determine the
browser address, and display one page or another based on it's IP address?

I think that could probably be accomplished with about 15 mintues of work,
and not much thought.

This is standard for many forms to record the address of the browser that is
viewing it.

Try searching for "CGI Environment Variables" with the quotes on Yahoo, and
you'll get a lot of CGI examples you can use.

Chuck