Date:      Fri, 28 Jul 2000 10:00:18 -0500
From:      Sean Kelly <smkelly@zombie.org>
To:        questions@freebsd.org, stable@freebsd.org
Subject:   FreeBSD Console

I am using FreeBSD as a desktop workstation at work.  It is very nice
and productive, but I have one problem.  We have many HP/UX machines, and
I am constantly connecting to them.  I can't find a terminal type on
HP/UX that matches the FreeBSD console exactly.  'ansi' appears to be close,
but I still have some horrid drawing errors.  Same with remote work on
SunOS 5.7.  On SunOS, the 'more' command doesn't even scroll properly.
I'd be interrested to know if anybody knows of a terminal type that
can be used on HP/UX 10.20, SunOS 5.7, and HP/UX 11 that works perfectly
with the FreeBSD 4-STABLE console.

Thanks.

--
Sean Kelly <smkelly@zombie.org> or <smkelly@slashnet.org>