Date:      Mon, 15 Dec 1997 22:57:52 -0500 (EST)
From:      "Alex.Boisvert" <boia01@gel.usherb.ca>
To:        Nate Williams <nate@mt.sri.com>
Cc:        Nate Williams <nate@mt.sri.com>, nate@FreeBSD.ORG, freebsd-java@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Diffs for 1.1.2 (fwd)

On Mon, 15 Dec 1997, Nate Williams wrote:

> Great, how about any special build trees, or mods to the original source
> tree?
>
> I note the top of the diff contains lines like this, and there is no
> javasrc/build/freebsd tree anywhere. :)
>
> *** orig/build/freebsd/GNUmakefile      Wed May 28 02:52:10 1997
> --- javasrc/build/freebsd/GNUmakefile   Thu Nov 13 20:08:43 1997

I didn't cover this because it's (partly) explained in the README at the
top of the hierarchy of the JDK source.

I'm not home anymore, so I don't have my notes handy, but I think you'll
have to do the following:

mv javasrc/build/solaris javasrc/build/freebsd
mv javasrc/src/solaris javasrc/src/freebsd
rm -rf javasrc/build/win32
rm -rf javasrc/src/win32
rm -rf javasrc/src/ODBC

> ps. I *just* got email from Sun pointing me at the JDK1.1.5 sources,
> download in progress. :) :)

Good.  Did you get a commercial license or the non-commercial?

Alex.