Date:      Fri, 22 Mar 1996 11:40:43 -0600 (CST)
From:      "Matthew N. Dodd" <winter@jurai.net>
To:        Jake Hamby <jehamby@lightside.com>
Cc:        freebsd-ports@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Pine 3.92

On Fri, 22 Mar 1996, Jake Hamby wrote:
> As a general rule, I like to make shared libraries of _anything_ which
> will be used by two or more programs.  Therefore, I have libjpeg,
> libtiff, libpng, and libz all built as shared libraries for use by XV,
> Ghostscript, etc...  Since libpico is used by pico as well as pine, both
> programs that I use, I think it makes sense to build a shared library.

Thats what I was thinking.  I just got the port do do the whole 9
yards and after I tweak a few more things I'll upload it to incoming/
or whereever these things go.

| Matthew N. Dodd   | winter@jurai.net    | http://www.jurai.net/~winter    |
| Technical Manager | mdodd@intersurf.net | http://www.intersurf.net        |
| InterSurf Online  | "Welcome to the net Sir, would you like a handbasket?"|