Date:      Mon, 28 Sep 1998 11:10:58 +0200
From:      Johann Visagie <wjv@cityip.co.za>
To:        Darren Martin <darren@premier1.net>, freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: As is FreeBSD!

Hi,

Others have already answered most of your questions, so let me just add:

On Wed, 23 Sep 1998 at 10:09 SAT, Darren Martin wrote:

> access accounts to customers. I am also setting up a RealVideo Server and
> am wondering if there is any FreeBSD application that handles that as well.

I think there might be a FreeBSD binary for the RealVideo server - check
their site.

> If you could recommend any FreeBSD applications that would help me do any
> or all of the things I have listed(If it's not already capable of them out
> "out of the box!"

Best place to get an idea of the humongous amount of apps available:
  http://www.freebsd.org/ports/

... and that's just the beginning.  :-)

-- V

Johann Visagie | Email: wjv@CityIP.co.za | Tel: +27 21 419-7878