Date:      Fri, 11 Aug 2006 08:40:32 +0100
From:      Martin Miedema <martin.miedema@gmail.com>
To:        Martin Miedema <martin.miedema@gmail.com>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Accessing FreeBSD partition from Windows with dual boot

Martin Miedema wrote:
> I'm looking for a way to access (read only is fine) a FreeBSD
> partition on my Windows installation on a dual boot notebook (so Samba
> won't do the trick)
>
> I read a couple of things after some googling about CrossFS which
> basically should be a UFS driver for windows. Unfortunately all these
> articles / posts are from 2001 / 2002 and the link that's in them no
> longer works: http://crossfs.bizland.com
>
> Does any one know if this project still exists? and if not if there is
> any other alternative to use?
>
> Martin.

FFS driver is doing the trick perfectly, it took a couple of reboots
before I got it to work (only used hibernation in Windows since I
installed FreeBSD so Windows didn't see the partition yet.)

I haven't tried UFS2tools.sourceforge.net yet, but I will definitely try.

Thanks every one for the great help :-)